The Bundown audio heatery continues with the anticipated release of Ofield’s Jay-Z remix mashup series, electroROC.
Here’s what he had to say about it…
1st official DROP from the electroROC SERIES.
Due to GRITTY DYS FUNK SHUN..
I decided to make this an Ongoing Project that pertains to elements of My LIFE and of course whatever JAY Joint are at arms reach at the TIME. The Cuts are RAW. . Nothing Is clean. . Rough On Edge. . But Makes SENSE.
What You Will FEEL on elecroROC 1.0
1) Come And Get Me INTRODUCTORY MIX (Vocals BY JAY-Z/ RE MASH TERD BY OFIELD)
2) FOR THE LADIES (Off The Forthcoming Instrumental ALBUM/ Composed & Produced BY OFIELD)
3) DARE IZ A DARK SIDE MIX (Vocals BY GIL SCOTT HERON & MOSHUN MAN/ RE ESTRANGED BY OFIELD)
4) POWER CRUNCH (RE ESTRANGED & ADDITIONAL Production BY OFIELD)
5) For The B BOYS (Vocals BY SIMON & GARFUNKEL/ Production BY OFIELD)
Make sure you cop that now off his SoundCloud page now!!!
Three musical entities unite to celebrate new albums.
It’s going down tonight as we raise the uppers & bun down the foundations of the Pyramid with a mighty grip of new joints from two of our favourite rap acts, Grand Analog and Nestor Wynrush! The albums were released yesterday officially so if you’ve got your copies, here’s an opp to hear it live OR if you have yet to purchase your copies of each, tonight’s show will solidify your desire to buy ’em.
Deets: Grand Analog x Nestor Wynrush x Bundown Sound System Metropolis is Burning/Trinnipeg ’78 Double Release Party
9pm, Pyramid Cabaret
brought to you by TUB x BUNDOWN